During a codebreaker exam, an aspiring but uncertain cryptographer discovers an odd event that opens the door to a conspiracy that involves a friend—the helpful (but stuck in the 80s) Artificial Intelligence, MIA.
This short game was made in a week. You can watch the gameplay video to get the whole story, but I would recommend playing it just the same. Enjoy!
- the prologue to the Codebreaker stories
- a cyberpunk atmosphere with a touch of the 80s
- teaches the basic principles of “Shift/Caesar” cipher technique
- a free and short Visual Novel made for NaNoReNo 2017
Download and Play for Free
- MIA was inspired by hours of research listening and watching to 80s music videos. Her look is inspired by 80s pop stars like Madonna and Maria Vidal.
- I like cyberpunk; the Codebreaker story is inspired by Eclipse Phase and Shadowrun.
If you liked this game and would like to see more, please consider buying me coffee so I can keep making stories and forget about sleeping. :D