After waking up in a strange game room, a brave but clueless soldier must play the games of the bizarre hosts or remain trapped forever. Download from itch.io
This game is a collection of three mini-games made as a submission for the RPG Maker March Madness Mini-Game Contest.
- Cipher – A cleric gets garbled messages from spirits. You help her decipher what they are. The ciphering process is randomized with each attempt. If you watched “Gravity Falls”, you’ll probably like this.
- Number Guess – A witch picks a number, and the hero has three chances to guess it right.
- Cobweb-Heart-Light Bulb – It’s “Rock-Paper-Scissors”, but uses the default speech balloons of RPG Maker.
There are six secret achievements to discover.
The Twisted Fates series will be short-stories with a touch of dark fantasy and comedy.
Download and Play for Free (Windows only)
- First place winner of the March Madness Mini-Game Contest!
- The cipher mini-game lead to the development of Nobody Understands MIA
- Developed with RPG Maker VX Ace
- The sprites and tilesets come from the Time Fantasy DLC
- Royalty Free Music from BenSound
If you liked this game and would like to see more, please consider buying me coffee so I can keep making stories and forget about sleeping. :D